Who is Responsible for the processing of your personal data?
GRANJA CINEGETICA DE AVES, S.L. (hereinafter, “GRACIDA S.L.”), with Tax ID Code no. B-31.456.510 and with registered offices at Calle Miranda de Arga, núm 16, 31300 Tafalla (Navarra) – Spain, pursuant to the provisions of applicable Spanish and European law with regard to data protection, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), informs the User that it is responsible for the personal data collected via this website, by telephone or by any of our paper forms obtained as a result of your stay at our establishment or the use of services offered by this establishment , as well as those arising from your browsing and consumption habits.
For what purposes do we process the personal data of interested parties and what is the legitimacy of such data processing?
In response to requests, complaints or claims made by interested parties themselves, GRACIDA S.L. will use their personal data in order to:
- Provide information that interested parties may request about our products and services. GRACIDA S.L. will only keep the data of interested parties for this purpose if it is necessary in order to provide the information requested.
- Manage and respond to possible inquiries, complaints and claims made via any method, electronic included, GRACIDA S.L. will only keep the individual’s personal information for this purpose while the response to their filed inquiry, complaint or claim is being processed and responded to, unless any liability arises from it, in which case this information will be preserved while the liability remains enforceable.
The legitimising basis for the following uses will be the provision of products or services contracted by interested parties or the application of relevant pre-contractual measures:
- Managing any reservation made by an interested party using any of the channels provided for this purpose. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data of the interested party for this purpose for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the services contracted by the interested party.
- Proceeding with the collection of the corresponding sums when a reservation has been cancelled outside the deadlines established for such purposes, as the case may be. For this purpose, GRACIDA S.L. will keep the credit card information provided during the booking process until the payment of the relevant sum has been concluded.
- Managing customers’ stay, as well as providing the services requested by them during their stay, which includes but is not limited to the preparation of the stay and attending to the requests relating to it. For this purpose, we may request information such as the ages of junior guests in order to make a cot available in the room, should it be required, or information concerning the health of guests which may be necessary in order to manage their stay suitably and to prepare menus adapted to their needs. This purpose also includes invoicing and charging for the services consumed. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data for the stated purposes for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the provision of services contracted by the interested party.
- Managing the services contracted by interested parties who are not guests of our establishment but who have contracted any of our services, which include but are not limited to attending to the requests made during the contracted service, as well as invoicing and charging for the services consumed. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data for the stated purposes for as long as any kind of liability could ensue from the provision of services contracted by the interested party.
- Sending, by any channel, promotional and marketing communications relating to our own products and services similar to those contracted by the interested parties. In order to ensure that these marketing communications comply with your preferences and are of interest to you, we will create a marketing profile paying attention to the information provided by them, as well as information obtained as a consequence of their stay at one of our Establishment s and/or use of our services. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data provided by the interested party to send the aforementioned marketing emails, provided that the latter does not withdraw their consent.
Based on our own legitimate interests, GRACIDA S.L. will make use of the personal data of interested parties in order to:
- Carry out statistical studies and analyses of our customers, for which purpose we will create a marketing profile based on browsing and consumption habits and preferences shown during the stay at our establishment and/or the use of our services by the interested party themselves. Our legitimate interest in such processing stems from the desire to improve our commercial offerings and to gain better knowledge of and continuing improvement to our business. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data for the stated purposes while the results arising from the statistical studies and analysis are being evaluated.
- Carry out market surveys and studies in order to find out about the preferences of our customers with regard to our products and services. It is the legitimate interest of GRACIDA S.L. to improve our commercial offerings and the experience of our customers. GRACIDA S.L. will keep the data for the stated purposes while the results arising from the market surveys and studies are evaluated.
In order to fulfil our legal obligations GRACIDA S.L. may pass the information of interested parties on to:
- Any government bodies or agencies as required by law.
- Any security agency that requires it.
To what recipients will the personal data be communicated?
As stated above, GRACIDA S.L. may communicate the data of interested parties to government bodies or agencies, as well as to security agencies, when required by law.
Likewise, as stated above, provided that the interested party has given their consent, data may be communicated to other Selenta Group companies, as well as to third party advertising partners outside this group. In other words, companies who allow us to show advertising about the products and services, adapted to your preferences when you visit other websites or use the various social networking sites.
What rights do interested parties have?
All interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification, blocking, erasure and objection, as well as their right to the portability of their data and not to be the object of automated decisions, by sending a request to GRACIDA S.L., at Calle Miranda de Arga, núm 16, 31300 Tafalla (Navarra) – Spain , or at the following email address: email@example.com, attaching a copy of their identity document.
In the same way, interested parties may revoke any consent given whenever they wish, by contacting GRACIDA S.L. at the address or email address previously indicated, or by modifying the settings of their device, if the data processing for which they wish to withdraw consent was made by means of cookies.
If the interested party would like more information about their data protection rights or wishes to make a complaint, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.